Monday, January 18, 2010

Calleigh Turned One!!!

This weekend, Russ and I went to Calleigh's one-year bday party.  She's really cute; she's totally independent; she loves sweets; and her bday party was Hello Kitty themed!  That's my kind of girl!  ;)
Calleigh was roaming around with her wagon and crawling everywhere!  Super independent!  Of course, in true Jeanne form, I forgot my camera!!  Even after I told myself to remember it!  I blame it all on Russ!  He kept trying to update his FB profile pic and I kept trying to comment on his status updates!  ;)

So, my pics are taken from my iPhone.  Thank goodness for the iPhone from Russ!!  =)  Here's Calleigh getting ready for her big moment:


 

As you can see, she's thrilled at seeing a giant cake w/ tons of frosting on top!  And do you see the Hello Kitty table cloths?  Super cute!!


Now, here's Calleigh, attacking her little cupcake and Chase playing with his alligator balloon!  Oh!  This really cool balloon guy showed up and he was totally awesome!  I mean, he made a T-Rex, a dino, a teddy bear, a turtle, elmo...  And he was just really great at interacting with the kids!


Here's more of Calleigh and her cupcake attacking skills!  I wish I was little again!  I would eat all of my cakes like that!!!  ;)


 
 
Calleigh even had Hello Kitty plates!!  Lucky girl!!  Happy Birthday Calleigh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment