Russ and I made our last site visit to the Langham on 8/7. It was gorgeous there! We loved it! :)
Now that we had seen close to 20 locations and I had investigated another 100 locations, we HAD to make a decision! It was driving me nutty not making a decision after 6 weeks of searching! Hello! I mean, why is it sooo difficult! *sigh*
What was great about all the location visits (aside from being unable to make a decision), was that Russ was super involved; we would discuss each location in detail and create a new ranking after each location. It made our decision making much much easier!
We used our handy-dandy Excel spreadsheet and did a major price comparison and used that (plus our rankings throughout the process) to help rank our top 3 choices. But of course...we had to make sure it complied with the budget!! But we hit a major snafu - having our wedding on an auspicious wedding date! *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment