Thursday, August 12, 2010

Centerpieces

We really LOVED our centerpieces!!  I wish we got to enjoy them more!  Everything seemed to go by in a flash!

Fleuretica really out-did themselves!!  What they showed us at the preview was great, but what they did for the wedding was just awesome!!  =)

Per Kelley's suggestions, and to fit w/ the lampshade vases we were planning on... we had 2 long rectangle tables.  The rest were the standard rounds.  It was perfect!  =)  Check out the rounds first (since they're more standard):


We got some pin-spot lighting on the tables.  I think that's what it's called.  ;)  Here's the close up:


And now for my fave...the long rectangle tables w/ the lampshade vases:


See how cool it looked!!!  =)


We interspersed the lampshade vases w/ some smaller centerpieces which sat on top of a orange polka-dot cloth covered box that was complemented with purple tassels on the 4 corners.  If you look really closely on the pic above, you'll notice the purple tassel.  Love it!

Here's a close up of the flowers inside the lampshade vases:

I think they were parrot tulips.  That's why they look a bit feathery.  And I think there are also some orchids in there!  =)

And here's a pic of the tassel sticking out of the lampshade vases:

I just love the lampshade vases!!

And now for the best part!  The flowers that were on the sweethearts table!  =D  Those were beautiful.  I wish I could replicate that and have it on my desk daily!  ;)


It really looked like the sunset.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment