I'm not sure if I'm spelling it correctly so forgive my ignorance, but one of my favorite-ist thing about the wedding ceremony was our Hoopah or Chuppah. When you see the pics, you'll totally see what I mean!
We (or maybe it was me) really wanted the chandelier hanging off the Hoopah. I saw this ridiculously beautiful picture and I totally thought it would work wonderfully w/ Casa's decor.
Basically, Fleuretica took our random ideas about a Hoopah (I originally wanted a dark bamboo looking thing), and in conjunction w/ Kelley, came up w/ 4 potential Hoopah ideas. Euri even did little drawings for us so that we could see it visually! That's how unbelievably helpful they are!!! Anyway, since we scrimped and saved in other areas, Russ OK'd my splurging on the chandelier... And I'm soooo happy that we did! It was beautiful!!!
You can totally see how they covered up the metal rod parts w/ the chiffon (I think), decorated the top 4 corners w/ our wedding color flowers (sunset-y) and right in the middle...was our chandelier w/ purple ribbon tied to it!! It was gorgeous!
You can totally see from the pic above how the chandelier & the hoopah fit perfectly w/ Casa's other chandelier decor!! =)
After the wedding, someone (smartly) came up to us and said our ceremony was soooo beautiful! We got married, right when the sun was setting and we glowed beautifully w/ the perfectly matched sunset flowers. =D heehee. We (Fleuretica & Kelley mainly) accomplished our goal!!! =)




No comments:
Post a Comment