Since I was having lots of "OMG!!! AAAGGGHHHH!!!!" moments this week, I asked Kelley if she was free for a quick meeting! Of course, being the professional friend that she is, she said Yes! Before I knew it, we were going to have lunch during my lunch break and she would meet near me (even tho I offered to meet her somewhere convenient)! She's so great!!!
And then we just talked about EVERYTHING!!!! How she's doing (calm, cool, collected, and busy); how I'm doing (stressed); all these different ideas I had for the wedding and how to implement them! Before I knew it, my lists galore with my zillion questions dwindled to nothing! But I'm sure, Kelley's lists increased dramatically! haha.
At the end of the meeting, I even had HW assignments for us to work on! I love assignments! It makes me feel like I'm doing my part (not to mention, it makes me feel like I'm psychologically in control of something). hahaha. My type-A personality was coming out probably!
And even with the HW assignments, I feel like a huge weight has lifted off my shoulders! But now I feel bad b/c I probably just transfered my stress to Kelley! :( I hope not! I hope I just needed to discuss everything and now that I have, I feel much more relaxed!
I honestly don't know how Kelley does it!!! She answered all my questions, managed to be in total control of everything w/ answers to all of my questions, calm me down, and make me feel like I can conquer the world! Kelley is the BESTEST!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment