If you don't know...Russ works at Summit Entertainment. Most ppl know Summit b/c of the Twilight movies, but not now!! The Hurt Locker won Best Picture and The Hurt Locker's Director, Kathryn Bigelow, won Best Director!!! WOO!!! Not only did Kathryn Bigelow beat out her ex-husband, James Cameron, for that top spot, she is also the first female director to have won it! WOO!!! If you haven't seen The Hurt Locker yet, you should!!!
Now on to more important matters than the Academy Awards...New Moon came out on DVD a few nights ago. =) And Russ, being the little worker bee at Summit, brought home the New Moon DVD!!! YESS!!!!!! Russ asked if I wanted to have a New Moon viewing party. I told him I would love to have one (after I see the first one). hahahaha. In case you don't remember, I was late to jump on the Twilight band-wagon and only started reading the books in January this year! oh well!
Check it out!
And Russ also brought home this little documentary that someone did. I have no idea what it's about though:
Thanks Russ!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment