Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Bridal Shower Invites

The other day, after having a near-breakdown at work, planning, and dealing w/ the zillions of details I keep thinking about, I came home to this beautiful envelope!!




I told Russ, "I think this is my bridal shower invite!"  (esp since I recognized Anita's handwriting).  ;)  So, we opened it together!  And this was what I found on the outside!




Super cute!!!  =)  And then when I took off the pretty ribbon, this was the inside:



So...pretty!  Can't wait!!

It's funny b/c I hear random details from everyone about the shower...like, "is it OK if we have it here?"  "Is it OK if it's like this?"  And it makes me more and more curious!  =)  But I'm exercising my patience and haven't forced anyone to tell me what's in store for me!  ;)  Russ finds this rather curious b/c usu when he has a surprise for me, it's a surprise for about 10 seconds after he says, "I have a surprise for you."  If it's a surprise, then don't tell me about it!  Just surprise me!  ;)

Anyway, my patience has been working well.  I must be maturing!  ;)  hahaha.  Yeah right.

Thanks to all of my wonderful BMs for keeping me sane and helping me learn some patience!  I can't wait to see what's in store for me!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment