Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We're Getting Married in Less Than 3 Months!!!

Back in December, Haeli said to me, "OMG!  I just realized that I'm getting married in 2 months!  AGH!!  There's still so much I have to do!!!"  My response was, "OMG!  You're right!  You are getting married in 2 months! Wow!!!"

I did some math in my head and then I said, "I still have 5 months!  I don't need to worry."  ;)  Little did I know...time has totally flown by and now we're getting married in less than 3 months!!!!

Now, I'm starting to have the same "OMG! AGGHHHH!!!" moments that Haeli had!  Except, I'm not quite sure why I'm stressed out!  haha.  I mean, we have the best wedding team ever and they're keeping me 100% sane!!  But for some stupid reason, I feel the stress, I can’t sleep at night, and I’ve got lists galore!

Maybe it's b/c I'm trying to meet my hours at work; trying to respond to all the relatives' questions about the wedding weekend and helping them plan their stay in LA; trying to remember to talk to Russ about various details; trying to nicely tell ppl that we're not rich and we can't invite the whole world to the wedding; and just trying to juggle a bajillion things!

Or maybe it's b/c Malcolm & Haeli just got married this past weekend and that was the personal milestone that I was waiting for before I needed to crank up the intensity of our wedding planning!  [BTW - Their wedding was beautiful and I’ll post about it as soon as I get my pics uploaded.]

OMG!  We're getting married in less than 3 months and I'm extremely stressed for no real reason.  I just need to breathe.  I know everything will work out fantastically great!!!  I just need to remember to breathe.  *breathe*  *breathe*  *breathe*  OMG!!  3 months!!  *breathe*  *breathe*  *breathe*

No comments:

Post a Comment