Sunday, March 28, 2010

Our Floral Mock-Up and More...

In between working a bajillion hours, trying to sleep, and doing more work, we squeezed in some time for our floral mock-up on March 25.  =)  I'm so glad that we did!  It was such a nice reprieve from the usual daily lawyer stuff!  ;)

Russ and I left work a bit early since we weren't sure what traffic would be like going to Pasadena to visit with Fleuretica and Kelley.  It worked out wonderfully b/c we hit just a little bit of traffic and I slept most of the way there!  I need to make up the 6 hours from somewhere!

Upon arrival, we had to read the parking meter sign a few times to make sure we could park there w/out walking out to a parking ticket!  Sometimes I think they make street signs purposefully difficult to understand b/c it ALWAYS takes ME AND RUSS to interpret the damn signs!  Or maybe it's just me being the lawyer and trying to find arguments in everything!  ;)

In any case, we walked into Fleuretica's fortressed-studio (it had 2 gate codes and I'm pretty sure that a bank robber could not get in or out!)  And we were greeted by our lovely and beautiful centerpieces!!  Actually, I think my initial reaction was, "finally! I can put my GIANT wedding notebook down!!!"  That's when we saw the centerpieces.  WOW!  It took our breath away.

Fleuretica did such an awesome job!  I don't even know how to put it into words!  We're both kind of finicky about what we like and what we don't like, but we're awful at describing what we dislike!!!  I mean, we were all over the map in our descriptions to Fleuretica.  For example, "I like feathers, but I don't like fat garden roses."  Or "I love calla lilies, but I can't explain to you what I don't really like."  In fact, Russ and I are infamous for "We'll know what we want when we see it."  *sigh*  Poor Fleuretica!!

But they read in between the lines of everything we said and didn't say.  They took hints from Kelley and Tianyi and they created the most awesome-est centerpieces that totally fit our style and vision!  It literally took our breath away and for the past 2 weeks, Russ and I cannot stop raving about how accurate and beautiful our centerpieces will be!!!  =)  Can't wait to show everyone at the wedding!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment