Christina will tell you that I tortured her during our young developmental years. I beg to differ. I just made up things and told the stories with such conviction that it had to be right! It also helped a great deal that I'm her older sister. BTW, Christina is younger than I am. A lot of ppl have thought otherwise, but DON'T SAY THAT TO HER!!! She gets really upset!! Christina also has stored all the things I've ever told her into a special memory box labeled: "Do NOT repeat to anyone else! It's totally wrong!!!!" HAHAHAHA. OK, fine. I probably did torture her. ;)
Anyway, I asked Christina first during dinner/happy hour at Primitivo. Super great tapas restaurant (if you're interested in tapas) on Abbott Kinney! :) I was just a little nervous (ok, I was pretty nervous) b/c it seems like it should be a huge ordeal, right? I don't know...
So, during dinner, way after we had talked about the wedding planning and when we were talking about some unrelated topic, I just busted out, "Hey Christina, Will you be my maid of honor?" Christina kind of gasped. Russ said, "um, timing Jeanne." HAHAHA.
Needless to say, Christina said yes and now she's my maid of honor. Thank goodness! I have very little fashion sense and Christina is always helping me buy clothes! :) Yay!!! 1 down, 3 more to ask...

No comments:
Post a Comment