If you're wondering why I had such a majorly difficult time asking my friends to be a BM, it's b/c I've only been a BM twice and I just don't remember how I was asked! Terrible, I know.
Anyway, after perusing a few (probably several) websites/blogs, I saw some cheesy/funny ideas that I incorporated into my own. :) One that I thought was really cute were these BM cookies that say "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" For someone who LOVES sweet stuff, the cookies just didn't look that appetizing to me. Sorry cookie company!
http://store.weddingish.com/jalibldrcoyo.html
http://store.weddingish.com/brpacowimeri.html
Since I thought the cookies looked unappetizing, I decided to morph two ideas together into one! I saw some ppl ask their BMs by making a picture book with pictures of the two of them, and on the last page, it was left blank with a question like, "This last page is left blank for us at my wedding. Will you be my bridesmaid?" The other was to make a crossword puzzle that had clues which revealed the question of "Will you be my bridesmaid?" So...I added some scrapbooking things, printed out some pictures and stuck them on, punched holes in the paper, tied a pretty ribbon around it, and there was my book! Here's some terrible pictures that I took:
Sorry, you'll need to turn your head sideways to see it b/c I haven't quite figured out how to blog yet. Christina says I went a bit overboard with the stickers. I'm kind of sticker happy. =) It reminds me of my childhood. Happy times!




No comments:
Post a Comment