Sunday, November 8, 2009

Adrienne and Alex's Baby Shower

On Saturday, 11/7, Russ and I went to Adrienne & Alex's baby shower.  There was soooo much delicious food there!  Since Adrienne and Alex are Filipino, they had lumpia there and we couldn't stop ourselves from eating a ton of it!  hehe.  We ate sooooo much food that I thought my dress was going to bust open!


This was Russ' first ever shower, so, I let him play all the games!  Russ had to guess how many M&M's were in the jar.  I can't believe Joni counted them all, but she did!  There were 1819 M&M's!  Unbelieveable!  We also used a ribbon to guess how big Adrienne was.  We totally overestimated.  Adrienne is TINY!!!!  We played match the celebrity parents w/ the kids' names; lullaby game; name all the kids on TV shows.  We totally sucked on the last game!  Have you heard of the tv show: Eight of Eight or the Waltons!  It was a total flashback to our childhood (aside from those 2 shows).  Brady Bunch, Family Ties, Cosby Show.  ;)

Afterwards, Russ and I had to jet out of there to get to Roger & Lisa's wedding!  That's in our next blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment