On Sat, 11/14, Anita accompanied me to Bella Bridesmaid for some BM dress shopping! I've been having a terrible time deciding which BM dresses to choose. Initially, I thought I would go with some JCrew dresses, but they just don't have it in the right color!
It's a bit frustrating to me b/c I will end up liking a style, but I can't find it in the color I'm most interested in! boo! The good thing about BM dresses is that it takes way less time to make it, so I think I have until the end of December to find a BM dress!
Anyway, we went to Bella Bridesmaid in LA. They specialize only in BM dresses! We looked through the racks, tried on like 10 of them, and narrowed it down to 3. ;) Then we had to head back b/c I was feeling sick and needed a giant nap and Anita needed to get ready for a housewarming she was going to.
After my giant nap (along w/ some medication for my cold), Russ and I got ready for Fraiche! Russ and I have been wanting to try this place since it opened (like 2 yrs ago), but we just haven't had the opportunity! We met our neighbors and walked over there! We totally love where we live b/c we can walk to all these super cool restaurants!
Fraiche was super yummy and super delicious. Again, I forgot my camera to take pics! dang it! I had a fish dish and Russ had the steak special! We all shared a bottle of wine and were having a great time until the hostess came over and asked if we would like to continue the party at the lounge area b/c a group had been waiting to take our table for like 30 min! BOOO!!! Since we'd been at the restuarant for like 2.5 hours already, we decided to leave.
Friache was definitely yummy and we're totally going back there! yum! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment