Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!!  Russ' parents came to visit during Thanksgiving and they went over to my parents' house to meet everyone and hang out with us!  I'm sure it was a total culture shock for them b/c my family has a totally Asian food Thanksgiving themed dinner and we're a BIG family.  ;)

We have a turkey, but it's sort of a side dish and not the center of attraction!  My mom makes chow mein and other Taiwanese foods; my aunt makes potato salad, pasta salad, cheesecake and whatever else we need; my other aunt makes lots of veggies; and I make whatever I feel like.  =)  And with all my cousins there, we usually have about 15 ppl!!

Hopefully they enjoyed the Thanksgiving and want to come back.  =)  I didn't take any pics of the food though!  I think I was just too engrossed in helping set up the dinner area, cleaning up, and worried about whether the food will be good.  Maybe I should buy an iphone!  I can take all sorts of pics and then easily post them!  Or maybe a Flip???  ;)  Okie...enough rambling...happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment