Sunday, November 22, 2009

UCLA Beat ASU!!!

Every year, Audrey plans this UCLA tailgate party!  It's great!  We go to the Rose Bowl like 3 hours before game time and we just hang out, BBQ, eat, drink and play games!  This year, we went to the 11/21/09 UCLA / ASU game!

Game time was 1pm, so we got to our usual meeting place at 9:30 AM!!!  TOO EARLY, especially b/c Russ and I had dinner w/ some of my HS friends (Anne and Grace) the night before!

Anyway, we headed into the Rose Bowl parking lot areas and started our tailgate!!  I think since Audrey's been planning this for YEARS, everyone has become a pro at tailgating, except me!  Some of Audrey's friends' friends made egg mcmuffins & hashbrowns on a BBQ!!  Other ppl made quesadillas!  Audrey made spam musubi (YUMMY)!!!

Since I'm not a pro and just couldn't think of anything cool to make, Russ and I bought breakfast burritos!  Oh!  Henry brought Krispy Kremes!  YUMMY!!  [as an aside, my mom would be very displeased to hear all the junk I have been eating!  I'm supposed to be looking hot for a wedding!!!]

This year, while we're both total Bruins fans, Russ and I didn't sport our normal UCLA gear...we had on New Moon stuff!  If you didn't know, Russ works for Summit Entertainment and they made New Moon!  [GO SEE New Moon!!!]  So, I have a New Moon hat on; Russ has a New Moon shirt on; Audrey and Henry have their UCLA gear on:



After watching everyone play beer olympics, we made it into the game.  UCLA kicked some butt!!  WOO!!!  GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment