Friday, February 19, 2010

The Other Night...

The other night, while Russ was out galavanting and/or working, I had dinner w/ my friend, Diana, and her son, Jason.  Diana was really afraid Jason would be grouchy b/c he was teething.  She was also worried that Jason might get really fussy since his normal bedtime is b/t 6 and 7 and we were meeting for dinner at 630!  ;)

But Jason was such a well-behaved baby!  He screamed once.  I think it was probably b/c Diana and I were engrossed in some random convo and we weren't paying enough attn to him.  hehe.  But after that, he had us trained to talk a little and then play with him.  ;)  Jason's super cute!  Here's some pics of him that I snapped on my phone:



The funniest thing is that when Jason heard the table of ppl behind him laugh, he would start laughing and smiling too!!  Jason was soooo well-behaved through our entire K-BBQ dinner!  By the end of the night though, about 3 hours past his bedtime, Jason started to get a little grouchy.  You could see it in his eyes.  But he hung in there and had fun hanging w/ the girls!!  And in spite of having no teeth, Jason wanted to eat like a big person!  =)  super cute!  Can't wait to see Diana again at the wedding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment