On 1/27/2010, Russ and I went to our cake tastings and our food tasting! It was a day filled with constant eating!! We first went to Cake Divas and talked to the girls there. We circulated ideas, tasted cakes and fillings, and drew pictures of what our cake would look like. It felt so creative!!
Then we went to Vanilla Bake Shop and went through the same process. It was really yummy there too!! And the Vanilla Bake Shop girl was super creative too!
The best part was that every single time we showed our potential invitation designs to the cake designers, they went crazy and said they totally loved our invitation designs and it gave them tons of ideas!!
Oh and I guess I should mention, Tianyi, our invite designer, came up with the BEST invite designs!!! We can't wait to finalize it and mail them to everyone!!!
Afterwards, we went directly to Casa to talk wedding planning stuff and then did our tastings. Wow!!! The food was super delish and we couldn't finish our food b/c we were soooo full from all the cake tastings!!!
Can't wait for our wedding! It's just really exciting to see everything slowly come together!!! YAY!!!
PS. I forgot my camera (again)!! But Kelley used her iPhone to take some pics. I'll post later. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment