Friday, February 12, 2010

Twilight

I'm way behind the curve and I only started reading the Twilight series after the rest of the world has already read it!!  In fact, for bookclub, we planned to read Twilight, like a year ago, but b/c I was soo busy at work during that time, I didn't read it!  :(  I would have been right w/ the rest of the world, if I had read it then!  Oh well!!

Anyway, I started in mid-January and I finished the first book in like 2 days.  Then I forced Russ to go to every single bookstore until we found New Moon, with the traditional book jacket instead of the movie book jacket.  And after scouring numerous bookstores, we finally found it at Target in hardback.  Of course we HAD to buy the entire series!  How could I endure not knowing what happened!

I finished the rest of the 3 books in the span of about 4 days.  That would explain why I wasn't blogging.  haha.  Russ could not pry me away from the books!  Even when we walked to dinner, I would ask Russ to carry my book!  haha.  He looked at me like I was crazy!!  ;)

So...the whole reason for rambling on about a series is b/c I saw this pretty cool tablescape based upon the last Twilight book.  If you haven't read the series yet and want to, I suggest not clicking on the link.  But if you don't care if you spoil the ending, then click away!!  ;)  Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment