Thursday, June 3, 2010

All The Planning & My Wedding Gift

All the planning and organization paid off!  Kelley & her team worked so well together!  Steven & Carmen kicked some butt!  Curtis of Living Cinema was beyond awesome!  Theresa made me look like a beautiful bride!  Fleuretica made our dream flowers come true, esp w/ out little guidance (make it look like the sunset, but not toooo dark).  The lighting was awesome.  I'm sure there were a ton of other ppl I'm forgetting, but everything was simply perfect!

We heard from everyone that it was like a dream wedding!  It was just gorgeous!!

It could only have been this way b/c of Kelley & the fantastic team of wedding vendors she put together for us!  We didn't worry about anything, except to have a great time!!! 

And most importantly, Russ surprised me with a WHITE DANCE FLOOR!!! 

I was going to be OK w/out the white dance floor, but I think Russ knew I really really wanted it!  So....he got it for me for my wedding present!!!!  I LOVED IT!!!!!  It totally completed the whole entire package and made our wedding reception look beautiful!  =)

Here's a picture of it (and our first dance - which coincidentally was Anita & Jason's first dance too!  Super auspicious!!)....


From the moment I laid eyes on the white dance floor, I really really really wanted one, but I was convinced by Anita and Russ that it was not necessary.  I kept sending pics to Russ how beautiful it was and how it would be worth the $$.  hahaha.  Russ didn't believe me until he decided to surprise me with it and he saw how beautiful it was and how it completed the entire reception area!!

So...when I opened my card from Russ on our wedding day, Russ said my present was too big to fit in a card and even too big to fit in a car!  Then Carmen said, "I'll tell you what it is for a price - $5000!"  HAHAHA.  I seriously considered it!  But I exercised my patience and waited!

I'm so glad I did b/c Carmen led me to the ballroom and then when I walked in and saw the WHITE DANCE FLOOR, I wanted to lay down on it and do little snow angels!  haha.  But I thought I should try to be graceful and behave!  heehee.  

YAY to Kelley for helping Russ get it and YAY to me for planting the seed in his head!  heehee

I loved my dance floor surprise!  Thank you Russ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment