Saturday, June 12, 2010

Trivia Questions

For the wedding, I wanted to make straws w/ some trivia questions on there.  We've been to so many weddings where ppl are in little cliques and don't really mingle, so we wanted ppl to be able to talk and hang out by having a not-so-cheesy ice breaker.

Russ agreed to the idea before he realized the amount of work that we needed to put into it!  We first came up w/ about 20 random trivia questions about us.  Then we printed it out onto velum paper.  Russ meticulously used a manual paper cutter and cut out each teeny tiny strip.  He handed those to me and I used either glue or tape and taped it to the straw.  Then I used scissors to make it into a little flag shape.

Check out all our hard work on the floor, in front of the TV (of course):


In the above pic, you can see the straws before they're made, the strips that Russ cut out and a few of the finished straws.


I took this pic on the FIRST day of making straws!  By the 2nd day, Russ wasn't looking this happy anymore!  ;)

Finally, our finished straws:

No comments:

Post a Comment