Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Picture Perfect

Our wedding really was PICTURE PERFECT!  As soon as we met Kelley and we started talking to her and working with her, we knew that it would work out beautifully!  Me, with the Type A personality, can only relinquish control to another Type A person and the teamwork w/ Kelley worked out fantabulously!!

The wedding went by really fast and I don't remember seeing all the details that we emailed over, but I'm sure it was implemented perfectly.  If there were any minor issues, I'm sure Kelley knew about it and took care of it w/out having to even ask me!  She did exactly what I would have done if I knew about it!  We were totally thinking on the same wave length!

We cannot express how lucky we were to have found and to have Kelley be the lead person in our wedding.  She turned our wedding from a regular thing, to something that both of us were soooo incredibly excited over!  I mean, look at some of these pics:








Everytime we got an email from her, we knew it would contain fun, creative, and exciting stuff!  Of course, there was also the, "jeanne, don't forget to pay this vendor" email, but even those were fun to receive!  =)

Kelley made our wedding planning the most fun ever and our wedding was Picture Perfect!  We would have been going insanely crazy without Kelley's constant help!  If you need a wedding planner, you know where to look!  And I think I wrote about this already, but after our wedding, a few ppl came up to us to say how they're totally convinced that for their wedding, they're definitely hiring Kelley & Theresa!  ;)

THANK YOU KELLEY for giving us a Picture Perfect Wedding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment