Tianyi, our super invite designer, was a busy little bee in the week leading up to our wedding. She printed our menu cards, our table numbers, the escort cards and even designed little water bottle labels for us!!!
Here's a pic of the water bottle labels that Tianyi designed for us:
They were soooooo cute!!! Tianyi is THE BEST!!! =) Here's a close-up of the labels:
We were sort of in a time crunch w/ the labels b/c we had about 4 days to get them ready before the wedding (or 2 days before the beginning of our pre-wedding activities)! Kelley graciously printed out the labels for us, which was actually GREAT news b/c we still hadn't purchased the labels we needed to print them out on, we would need to go back to my work to print them out in color, and we would need to hand-cut them!! From prior experience in using a hand paper-cutter, Russ was not too keen on hand paper-cutting 320 labels!!! (See our post re: trivia questions). But Kelley swooped in to rescue us by printing and taking the labels to an auto paper-cutter place!! *phew* She's awesome!!
Anyway, while Kelley was printing / cutting the labels for us, I was at home taking off Arrowhead bottle labels. Yes, that's right...all 320 bottles!!!! But I only made it through about 70 bottles in the 2 hours I worked on it. When Kelley was done, I picked up the labels from her and started putting the labels on the blank bottles. =D Talk about GREAT team work!! ;)
It was super tedious doing it all by myself. I happened to take that day off work before all the wedding activities, but Russ was still at work! Luckily, later that night, Christina came over and she and Russ started a competition to see who could peel off the most labels!!! That was the best incentive Russ could get b/c he started complaining after only peeling off about 20 labels!
I forgot to take pics of the competition and the making process. But while they were peeling off labels, I was putting on the Tianyi-designed labels. Good team work again! When they were done with their race (Christina won by the way b/c I taught her the best method to remove the labels), Russ helped me put the labels on. Before we knew it, we were done! We finished the same day we started; just a mere 4 hours later! Perfect timing!
What a super sigh of relief, esp b/c we would be busy the next day with other wedding things!!! Here's a pic of the finished product:
The water bottles were then put back into the case it came in (we did 10 cases of water)!!! And we transported them to the hotel later for Kelley and her team to assemble into our wedding favors! Stay tuned for what the wedding favors look like! =)
We're so lucky that Tianyi joined our wedding team! She completed our entire wedding look by making our stationary look so perfect, esp the water bottle labels!
No comments:
Post a Comment