During the first few days of our honeymoon, Russ kept asking me what we were planning on doing. I would look at him w/ a blank stare, shrug my shoulders, and say, "I don't know." Then I would hand him the Turkey tour book.
Russ' reaction was always, "hhmmm...ok..." And he would read through certain sections of the book and pick out some place for us to eat or visit.
I must have been really exhausted from running around, cleaning up, organizing, and making sure we had everything for the wedding b/c it's not like me to not have an idea of what we should be doing each day! So, Russ did all the planning for the first 6 days of our honeymoon.
But by June 7, a light suddenly turned on in me and I said, "Russ! We NEED to plan what we're going to do in Istanbul, otherwise, we'll miss everything!!!" And w/in a few hours, this is what our Istanbul tour book looked like:
Russ then said, "Jeanne must be recovered from wedding planning." I looked at him stupidly and said, "huh? What are you talking about?" And he pointed to my book. =)
And that's the story of how Russ knew I had fully recovered and was ready for another project in my life! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment