Sunday, September 13, 2009

Makeup/Hair, DJ, Videographer

So many things checked off the list.  Thank goodness for Kelley!  =)  So, we (or I) finally narrowed down or made a decision on our makeup/hair artist.  I had several referrals from Kelley and Anita and Project Wedding.  I couldn't make a decision or narrow it down b/c I just have a poor eye for these things.  Thankfully, Christina is really good with makeup and she previewed all the websites/blogs and commented on all of them.  Based on that, I looked at them and narrowed it down to two.  Kelley took a look and gave me her thoughts and we picked Theresa Huang Makeup.  Wow!  She's totally awesome.  Check out her website!  Yay!  Makeup - check!

Now for the DJ and videographer!  =)  For the DJ, we've narrowed it down to two, but we'd like to meet with them to make sure they're music style is like our's.  I didn't realize that clicking with your vendors is super important!  But it is!  And for the videographer...we really liked these 2 videographers, but they're already booked.  :(  So, now we're trying to do some more research to find someone whose style we like.  :(  Hopefully that'll happen soon b/c I would totally love to cross off all the vendors soon!

For the florist, we're just waiting for the 2 proposals to come in and we'll make our decision.  =)  I feel like we're making good progress, but I still get all paranoid about there being no videographers left!  WAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment