This weekend was amazing!! Russ and I did no wedding planning stuff (well maybe just a little bit), but not really. =) On Friday, we went to Shade Hotel to celebrate Anita's bday. We totally closed down the place...well, ok...they close at midnight, but at least we were there till closing! ;)
On Saturday, Russ and I went to look at these lofts and condos with Will and they were pretty cool! And then we went shopping!!! I was totally having the regular retail bug. I've been trying really really hard to save $$ for the wedding, but was tired of not being able to buy stuff. :( So...Russ took me shopping! I found these shoes that I wanted for work and two new cheap tops! I might return the shoes though. =) Afterwards, Russ went to watch the fight at Teddy's house and I just read my book, watched non-stop NCIS and worked on our wedding website! hehe. That was probably all the wedding stuff I did! Well, I did spend like 4 hours on the website, but it was just writing out all the cool things to do in LA.
On Sunday, I slept in, turned on football and worked on the wedding website some more. Maybe another 2 hours before I went on a total cleaning spree and forgot that Russ would be back from his Sunday basketball playing soon! Eeks! I just kept cleaning and doing laundry.
After lunch, we went to 3rd Street Promenade and Russ bought his much wanted Crocs for the outdoors and some brand new running/walking shoes from New Balance. His feet are now in feet heaven. Seriously. They fit him perfectly and he's unbelievably happy to be wearing a good pair of shoes again! And I'm happy too (mainly b/c I don't need to listen to Russ complain about how much his feet hurt from his shoes). ;)
I call that a nice, relaxing weekend. Now, to load up on some caffiene and start doing some work - real work, not wedding planning! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment