Wednesday, September 2, 2009

this Labor Day weekend

To save some $$$ for the wedding, Russ and I aren't going anywhere this Labor Day weekend.  Instead, I've made plans for some of our now "regular" activities - wedding planning!  hehe.

Tomorrow, we're meeting with a florist that just had a wedding at Casa.  On Saturday, we're meeting with a different florist.  Also on Saturday, I'm going to go on a second wedding dress shopping adventure!  YAY!  I can't wait!

In the meantime, I think I'm supposed to bring ideas to the florist meeting...hhmmm....I saw something on The Treasured Petal's blog that I thought was pretty awesome.  Maybe I can incorporate it somehow into the wedding...
Or maybe I can incorporate something with books since Russ and I both love reading.  Not too sure...but we'll see what kind of ideas I come up with before the meetings!  =)  Oh!  I know!  I should consult my Mindy Weiss book!  Then I'll know what to look for when I walk into the meeting.  hehe.  Duh!  Should have done that first.  oh well...back to blog-reading, my new fave hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment