Basically, Michaela (boss) came in and started talking to me while everyone else gathered in the conference room and then, Meg (office manager) came in and said, "um, we're all waiting for you." OK...so we walk over and SURPRISE!!! =) Here's me walking into the conference room!
And now I'm decked out w/ my tiara:
As you can tell, I love my jean jacket, even if it's out of fashion! ;)
Here's a pic of the table w/ the cute little confetti decorations. Super cute:
And now the ppl I work with...
Monica (associate), Meg (office manager), Rob (clerk) & Dana (partner):
Dana, Linda (partner), Issam (office services - whatever that means), and David (partner & boss):
Jennifer (associate), Billy (associate), Lay Lay (secretary):
Billy (standing up), me, Carey (associate) & Beth (associate):
Sira (secretary) and Lucille (my secretary):
Paul (partner and boss) and Blake (clerk):
Me (chowing down on my food since I was starving!):
And the pretty "princess" cake. I told them that Michaela (partner-boss whose picture wasn't taken) chose this cake b/c I'm a princess. hahaha! But the joke's on me since the bakery spelled my name w/ a G instead of a J. duh.
cake cutting:
Present opening:
We got our suitcase! Everyone said, "now Russ finally gets his own suitcase!" hahaha Poor Russ.
Me opening the 2nd present...
I think I need more sleep! I look horrible!!
And finally, me, with all of MY new loot:
That's my dreary office in the background. Luckily, I don't notice the dreariness and can live at the office!
Wow! What a fun surprise! Thanks to my office for throwing me a surprise bridal shower! It was a lot of fun! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment