GEEZ!!! We're in May and it's still seriously cold in LA!! I don't get it. A week ago, it even rained!! Hello. Rain in May??!!?!?!?!
To top it off, it's been unseasonably cold! Who comes to LA to enjoy the cold? NO ONE!! I've even had to bust out my winter coats b/c it's been sooooo cold at nights! If it's supposed to be about 70 during the day, it's going to be in the high 50s at night! boo!
Since the wedding is a few days away, I've been religiously checking the weather report. Last week, it said it might rain on Thurs and Fri!!! I don't really care if it rains on the actual wedding day since the wedding will be indoors, but if it rains on Thurs, I'm going to be a bit perturbed.
The rehearsal is indoors of course; but the dinner and the big-kids after-party is outdoors! I'm not looking forward to eating dinner in the rain, and then catching a cold. boo! Seriously, rain in LA in May???!!!
Hopefully the clouds will go away and it'll be a nice sunshine-y Thurs in LA. Rain on the other days, no prob, just not Thurs! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment