Recently, it's been non-stop talk about the wedding, but what about the honeymoon?!! We're going to Turkey!! How lucky are we!!! (Well, assuming the Iceland volcano doesn't randomly erupt and the protests in Greece don't spread to other nations!)
Many have asked us why we're going to Turkey (while also giving us a look like, "you're sort of crazy.") But who cares! I love history; we love adventuring, but not too much adventuring; and we've both heard super fantastic things about Turkey! So, why not?
Katie helped us plan our honeymoon! She's 100% beyond awesome. Seriously. She asked us a few questions and then we got three different proposals! We picked one and she booked everything!! It was unbelievably stress-free! =)
Last week, I had a sudden panic attack about the honeymoon b/c I didn't know all the details of the trip!! agh! (The panic attack was due to my control-freak-ishness, of course.) But I e-mailed Katie and within a few hours, she re-confirmed everything and told us to bring our marriage license or some evidence that we're newlyweds (so that we can get some special perks). How awesome is she!!!
Then I had another panic attack b/c I had just read in the wedding book that girls shouldn't book their honeymoon tix under their new name (if they're changing names) b/c their passports won't be updated yet! WAH!! All the little details that I didn't think about (or even know to think about)! So, I e-mailed Katie (again) and she confirmed it was booked under my name. *phew*
After those two minor panic attacks, I thought I should read over our itinerary in detail so that I wouldn't continue to bug Katie. Our itinerary is about 10 pages long (that's how detailed Katie is), and she even included a page that we hand to our taxi driver to give him directions to our hotel!! We don't have to worry about getting from place to place b/c she even arranged that!!! YAY!!!
Katie probably thought I was totally crazy (which I can be), but she answered all of my questions without any hesitation!! She's an awesome travel planner and we have been recommending her to everyone and anyone who asks! =D
Thank You, Katie, for planning our honeymoon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment