Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wedding Festivities

The other day, Anita & Jason asked me how many parties I was throwing for our wedding and whether or not I was stressed at how many parties I was planning!

I guess I never thought of it that way.  :)  I just thought we were supposed to plan all these different events since we have so many family/friends coming from far away.  =)

Oh well!  Too late now.  I've already planned them and booked them and can't back out now!  I even took the easy way out and sent out evites rather than real invitations.  (saves $$ and the environment!)

In case our friends/family haven't received my evites, check it!  Check your spam mail too since you might not have my email saved in your contacts!

Our wedding weekend will include the following wedding festivities (to help clarify from the deluge of evites we've been sending out):

Thurs - Rehearsal Dinner
Thurs at 9:30 pm - "Big Kids Only - Rehearsal After Party" (sorry, no parents or "adults" allowed; just us "kids")
Fri at 8:30 pm - Pre-Wedding Cocktails
Sat - Wedding
Sun at 11:45 am - Brunch

If you received an evite and haven't responded, please do so ASAP so that we can give each place an accurate headcount.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment