Saturday, May 15, 2010

Seating

Let me tell you what a pain it's been to do the seating chart.

Inevitably, you end up with a group of either 4, 6, or 8 friends who really need to sit together b/c they all know each other.  But then you can't randomly pair the other 2, 4, 6, 8 groups w/ them unless you think they'll get along!

And then you have to worry about whether they'll get along or not; whether it'll be too squishy to seat all these ppl together...  *sigh*

So, here's what I looked like, on the floor, trying out a new seating chart method and figuring out all of my paper plates + my post-its!!



After I figured out about 90% of it, I needed Russ' input on some of his friends and asked him to join the paper plate fun!  ;)

And now we're just waiting for a few other ppl to respond to our RSVP cards and we're all set!  YAY!!  Seating chart almost done!!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment