As the wedding gets closer, we've been going over the various details and what we'll need. Inevitably, we think of something new that we'll need.
For example, if we need to buy some sort of prop, we automatically go to Target. In the past few weeks, we've already gone to Target about 5 times!
Of course, then we'll think of something that we'll need from the hotel, or a vendor or whatever. So, we email Kelley to ask whether or not we'll actually need it. Kelley has, of course, already brilliantly thought of it, ordered it for us, and taken care of it!!!
I don't even know why we still email to confirm, but we do, and the response we receive is always something like, "don't worry! I've already ordered ____ for you." duh. She's brilliant!
We highly recommend a wedding planner! They totally make your life 100 times easier!!! Where would I be w/out Kelley? Not sure and I don't even want to think about that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment