Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Are You Guys Ready?

That seems to be the most asked question for the past few weeks.  Are you guys ready?

Our initial reaction was, "yes, of course we're ready.  well, i hope so!  i guess we'll find out on the wedding day!"  Then it would inevitably make me worry about whether everything was done!  But as we thought about the question more, we wondered if ppl were asking us if we were emotionally ready or ready with wedding prep?

So, now, if ppl ask me that question, I look at them weirdly b/c I'm trying to figure out what sense they're asking me and Russ just laughs, smiles and says "no."  =D

But seriously, are we ready in terms of wedding prep?  Yes, we're ready.  Everything is organized; everything is done; everything is ready.  Just waiting to transport everything to the hotel and waiting for the wedding day to arrive.

Did we forget anything?  Probably, but who cares.  If we forgot about it, then it's probably not that important and that's why we totally forgot it.

Are there last minute things that need to be taken care of?  Probably; but we've got that covered and delegated and it'll work out fine.  If not, oh well.  It's not the end of the world.

Are we ready emotionally?  Are we getting cold feet?  No.  In fact, I don't think we even think about cold feet unless someone else brings it up!  Then we look at each other and laugh and say no.  Or Russ says, "I don't know.  I guess we'll see when we're at the alter!"

I need to stop letting other ppl's questions about whether or not we're ready get me all stressed out and questioning whether everything is done.  I know we're ready; I know Kelley's ready; and that's that.  I'll just think about the day we had our e-session and how much fun we had running around on the Vespa and laughing our heads off!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment