BUT before we went to Bottega, we went to celebrate Kelly and Tina's engagement at 55 Degree Wine in the Atwater Village area. This is where Kelly and Tina met and where Kelly proposed to Tina and where we celebrated their engagement! It was tons of fun! There was a wine-tasting, little snacks, and cake! YUM! Not to mention...it had Russ' fave beer - Hitachino! hehe. Even though it was pouring rain, lots of ppl were there and we had a great time!
After leaving 55 Degree Wine, we headed home to pick up our camera before driving to Bottega for dinner! I totally needed my camera since the last time we went, we forgot it! Anita and Jason graciously picked us up and we all carpooled to Downtown (how un-LA)!! ;) It was seriously pouring cats and dogs by this point! But everyone made it!! Haeli, Audrey, Christina, Henry, Anita and Jason! awesome!
I forgot to take a group picture though! I think I was thinking about the rain and seating and just totally forgot about taking a group pic! DANG IT! Oh well...
Here's a picture of my plate of food with a little bit of everything on it:
This is the pizza we ordered. I went a bit over-board with the pepper flakes and sort of got spiced-out. oops!
I think this is the 2nd pasta dish we ordered. We were still hungry and we just ordered more food!
If you're wondering why there is a thumb in all of our pics...don't worry...it was intentional and had nothing to do with my poor picture-taking abilities! ;) Malcolm likes to get the "thumb" perspective in his pics. And since he couldn't make it to the dinner...we had to take pics w/ the thumb perspective! =)
This is the pumpkin squash that was just super delicious:
Here's the asparagus with a fried egg:
It kind of looks icky b/c the egg was already popped and the egg yolk already came spilling out...but it was super delicious!
Here's me and Russ w/ my bday cupcake:
After I took the cupcake out of it's little holder, I thought it looked like the little cap that the monkey (Abu) wears in Aladdin. Russ put it on for me and posed:
Here's the thumb perspective of my cupcake:
And here's out butterscotch dessert. YUMMY!!
Afterwards, I thought we could go somewhere to get some drinks, but my tummy was hurting from all the food and we went home. =) Then Russ watched some Law and Order with me and we called it a night! hehe. I seriously am only 26! I promise!!
No comments:
Post a Comment