Thursday, December 24, 2009

Early Christmas Present Opening

Russ and I are going to Vegas to see his parents on Christmas day/weekend.  Since we're doing that and we're going to my Aunt's house on Christmas Eve, it was going to be a bit difficult to open presents.  So...we opened them early!!  hehe.  Besides, I couldn't contain my excitement for Russ to open his presents.  =D


Here's Russ with his eyes closed before we open the presents:



Here's Russ super excited after seeing his presents:


If you can't tell, it's the frames for some of the movies Russ has participated in while working at Summit.  I'm sure there are a ton more movies, but we don't have posters for all of those.  And the other two are 1000-piece puzzles that we did when we first moved in.  If you look at each individual puzzle piece, you'll see pictures of other Disney movies.  Originally, we wanted to do Mickey and Minnie, but they don't have a Minnie!!  Can you believe?  But then we found Winnie and Tigger.  I wanted Piglet, but no Piglet.  Oh well.  Russ LOVED it!  And best of all, I got all the frames on sale!  YES!!!  Hopefully I didn't go over the Christmas budget.  hehe.

And now, here's Russ, like a little kid in front of most of his presents:



Merry Christmas Eve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment