After we got back home, Russ and I opened the rest of our presents on Christmas Eve. Christina was pretty upset about me not being home b/c she really wanted to see me open her presents and I really wanted to see her open her presents! But oh well.
Anyway, we left for Vegas at around 9 on Christmas Day and we were hoping that a Starbucks would be open, but just in case, I packed some coffee for us. hehe. Due to my race-driving skills, we made it to Vegas in like 3.7 hours. That's lawyer speak for 3 hours and 40 min. Russ' mom made a huge Christmas feast for us, including apple and pecan pies. We opened TONS of presents from Russ' parents. And then we walked the Strip to exercise and see the Christmas decorations and lights. I really wanted to make it to the Wynn since they have the best decorations, but it was a bit of a walk from Bellagio and it was practically midnight...way past my bedtime!
On Sat, we went to Costco to pick up a TV for Russ' parents. They've been TV-less for about a month! I don't know how they survived w/out a TV for so long. I would have been bored out of my mind! We picked up a 40 inch TV, but when we got it home, Russ' mom said it was too small (for the area it would go in and b/c of the distance from the couch to the TV).
SOOOO....we went back to Costco and got a 52 inch TV!!! Russ was in serious heaven after that! Primarily b/c the TV at home is about 48 inch and Russ wanted a BIGGER TV! Now...whenever he goes to his parents' house, he'll always have a giant TV to watch. The first words out of Russ' mouth (after we set up the 52 inch TV) was, "Wow! This is the way we should always be watching football!" After that, Russ and his dad just watched football until we needed to go out to dinner.
We also got a cell phone for Russ' dad. I think he held out on the cell phone for this long b/c he liked to get lost in Costco, Walmart or Target. hehe. Luckily, Russ has a cell phone and whenever I can't find him, I just call him! ;)
AND most importantly, I FINALLY joined all the cool kids and got an iPhone!!! YES!!!! Russ got it for me for Christmas! I think he was getting jealous of all the times I would *borrow* his iPhone and use it for hours! ;) I spent the next several hours asking my instruction book - Russ - how to use the iPhone and which apps to install. And I used my camera to take random pics and post them on TweetDeck and FB at the same time! Totally amazing! Russ says he created a monster, but I think the monster was created when Russ bought his iPhone and I kept *borrowing* it. hehe.
Here's the main page:
And here's the 2nd page of my iPhone:
Merry Christmas and THANKS for my iPhone, Santa!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment