Around Thanksgiving, Russ went with me to Trader Joe's a few times to buy last minute things for dinner. I was totally bummed when we checked out b/c they didn't card me!!! As we were walking out, I turned to Russ and gave him a sad face. :( Am I that old that I don't get carded anymore???!!!?!?!?!?!
And then I realized was turning 26 (again) and very soon!!! WAH!!!! Maybe that's why I didn't get carded! Maybe I'm looking my real age! Maybe its the stress from work that's catching up to me! Maybe its the complete lack of sleep and the working way toooooo much!! WAH!!!
I had about 2 weeks worth of stressing out about my age (in addition to work)! Luckily, a few days ago, Audrey, Anita and I went to McCormicks to watch Monday Night Football and the bartender carded all three of us! =) There was a GIANT sigh of relief from me!! =D I don't know how the rest of you feel, but that was seriously the BEST pre-bday present EVER!!! I wish I knew the bartender's name b/c I would like to say: THANK YOU FOR CARDING ME!!!!! ;) hehehe
I haven't told Russ yet, but if I hadn't gotten carded, I was about to use the two non-carding incidents at Trader Joe's to ask Russ for the following birthday presents: a make-over, exercise clothes, jeans, work clothes, mani/pedi, massage and other pretty-fying things. ;) But Russ was saved from my random birthday requests by the name-less bartender. hehe. Lucky Russ! ;)
Happy Birthday to me! And thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! And seriously, I really am only 26 (for the first time)! ;)
You don't look a day over 20. That's why you got carded. Happy belated!
ReplyDelete