Since it was raining all weekend, we didn't get our Christmas tree until tonight! Well, actually, we tried on Sunday, but the place we originally went to was extremely expensive (like $50 for a little 3 foot tree). But by the time we got to Home Depot on Sunday night, they were closed! *gasp* I know! How can they possibly be closed at 8:30 pm!! Who knows! But they were closed...
In any case, we got our Christmas tree tonight!! YAY!!!! It's a little 3 foot tree, inside of a giant base, on top of a pink towel. hehe. I've been trying to find a really pretty tree skirt, but haven't found any yet. So, the pink towel will have to do.
Here it is w/ all the ornaments on it:
In this picture, if you look really closely, you can see a little white penguin ornament and a white whale ornament! Those are my 2 new Jonathan Adler ornaments!! They're soooo cute!!!
Oh and I forgot another really important thing we did tonight...we got a wreath! It's the first wreath on our door! I'm hoping our house will smell like Christmas tree soon. But who knows! Last year, there was just pine needles all over the floor and I picked it all up! Merry almost Christmas! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment