Recently, Russ and I received a homework assignment from Tianyi, our invitations designer! It was like going back to HS again!! ;) Tianyi gave us like 2 weeks to do the homework, but probably b/c we're all natural procrastinators, we didn't work on it until like 2 days before it was due! hehe.
Anyway, Tianyi asked us to give her all the wording we would like to use for our invitations, RSVP cards, maps/directions, and further ideas for invitations designs. I didn't realize that there was so many special different typs of wording to be used on an invitation!! First, it depends on who is hosting the wedding. Second, you have to decide on how casual or formal you want your invitations to be!! Another level of detail that I didn't realize went into wedding planning!!
So...Russ and I read through all the different styles and sort of mixed and matched 2 styles. Tianyi said that she is going to tweak our wording to match the theme of our wedding. hehe. I'm super excited and can't wait to see what Tianyi creates!
Also, Tianyi and Kelley sent us examples of what RSVP cards should have on it. We flipped through them and found one that was super cute. I totally can't wait until they're ready and I can share them w/ everyone! =)
I didn't realize that wedding planning would be both stressful and super fun! All the details are just incredible and it's fun to think about and research various ideas. The more Kelley tells me about something, the more excited I get. Sometimes I just can't contain my excitement!!! =) YAY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment