Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm so exhausted And I think I found my BM dress!!!

This week has been quite hell-ish for me (and Russ).  I've got a trial starting on 12/7 and I've been working like 12+ hrs everyday this week!  I come home when the ppl who shut down bars/clubs come home!  ridiculous!

I feel bad for Russ b/c I come at like 2am and he's already asleep.  I try to be super quiet, but my ugg slippers aren't conducive to quiet steps.  Not to mention, sometimes my mind is still racing and I can't seem to fall asleep.  So if Russ happens to wake up, I just talk and talk and talk.  I think Russ knows now to pretend to keep sleeping so I won't keep him up all night long!

Anyway, I stayed at work super super late on Saturday night so that I could take Sunday off to go BM dress shopping!  All the girls could make it too!  So, we went to the store, ransacked the place and I think I might have found the dress!  I'm really excited b/c I've been trying to find a dress forever now!!!  It's a difficult task b/c I'm trying to find a dress that looks great on everyone, is affordable, and is just the right color!  Honestly, I can't decide which was harder to look for:  my wedding dress, my BM dress or the videographer!  haha.

After that, we went to Nordstrom with my sister to return some things and to eat Indian food.  Yummy to my big fat tummy!  ;)  And now...it's time for me to sleep!  Got to be wide-eyed and awake for tomorrow's trial!!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment