Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Audrey's & Russ' Bday Fun

Since Audrey's & Russ' bdays are sooo close together, we've been combining it the past couple of years.  It's usually a lot of fun b/c it's such a random group of friends!  This year, they got little bday snacks from Cake Monkey Bakery!!  You gotta order from Cake Monkey (if you can) b/c they're really good!!  =)

From L to R:  Cake Monkey Moguls (white cake with caramel inside, marshmallow frosting, and coconut toppings); Pop Pies with Brown Sugar Cinnamon insides; Lil Merries (oatmeal pies with maple buttercream insides):

From top to bottom:  Chocolate Locket (chocolate cookie with caramel inside and sea salt sprinkled on top) and Inside Out Smores:

The Birthday kids:

Birthday Girl w/ friends:


Birthday shots:


Russ doing an "Irish Car Bomb":

And before everything went downhill, I took a picture and said, "you guys are bro and sis now."  And this is the reaction I got:

When I told Christina what Russ did, Christina said, "do over!!"  And this is the do over pic:


Happy Birthday Audrey & Russ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment