Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wedding Dress Cleaning

After all the research I was doing for the wedding, I sort of couldn't bring myself to research a wedding dress cleaning place!!  So...I asked Anita and she told me all about WedClean!  =)  Research done!  ;)

Everything arrived in a flat box:

It's hard to tell the depth in this picture, but it was only about 1 inch thick.

Here's my dress, while it was in it's original bag.  It hadn't been touched since May 30, 2010!!

And once I opened the box, I had a clear garment bag to put my dress in:

And after about 5 min of shoving my dress into the clear garment bag (who knew it would be difficult to get a giant bustle into this bag!), this is what the finished product looked like:


I placed my dress into the box, put the tape on it (that was provided in the original box) and put the pre-paid label on it.  Here's the finished product:


And now I'll just deliver it to a UPS drop box and wait for my dress to be cleaned and returned back to me.  =)  Not sure what I'll do with the dress then!

No comments:

Post a Comment