Our Menus really turned out awesome. Tianyi, as usual, gave us a few style ideas and we picked one. It was always soo simple with her and Kelley!
Kelley, who probably is the mastermind behind everything, asked us to come up with unique titles that would really match our personalities. So, we spent a lot of time thinking of interesting titles
You're probably wondering, "titles", what titles? Well...instead of "appetizer" or "entree", we had to think of something else in its place! It was a lot more difficult than you could possibly imagine! Esp b/c Russ is supposed to be the creative one b/c he loves all the writing, while I'm just a Type A lawyer. Turns out that I'm smarter than Russ at this stuff since I came up with almost all the titles! heehee.
Here's what we came up with:
Appetizer = Tickle Your Buds
Salad = Bask in the Sun
Entree = Fill Your Tummy
Cake = Eat it too
Here's how Kelley had Casa present the menus w/ your table napkins (courtesy of Anita/Jason):
I love how the purple napkins went perfectly w/ the menu, which went perfectly w/ our gray/silver tablecloths! =)
And here's an up close picture of the Menu (courtesy of my cousins):
See how super duper cute the Menu titles turned out!!! I LOVE IT!!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment