Sunday, July 4, 2010

Twilight Eclipse Premiere!

I got really lucky and got to go with Russ to the Twilight Eclipse premiere!  =)  So...here's what you've all been waiting for...THE PICS!!!

The "Black Carpet" Watch:

Since we weren't allowed to take cameras inside, we don't have any pics of the stars...but we got to take pics at the After Party!!  Check out the "eclipse" they did for the party:

Now for Rob Pattinson (this was the best my little camera could do):



And Taylor Lautner:

I got a great pic of his back (hahaha):



"Charlie" - Bella's Dad:

"Billy" - Jacob's Dad:

"Sam" - Leader of the Wolf Pack & Terri:

"Seth" - Baby in the Wolf Pack:

"Dr. Cullen" - Peter Facinelli - and Jennie Garth:

"Michael" - The Blind Side:


Terri, Maribeth & me (Maribeth showed me who all the celebs were b/c I don't have a clue at all):

Russ & David:

I had soooo much fun at the premiere!!!  =)  Thanks Russ for taking me!!

PS...if you go to the different news websites, you'll see better pics of all the ppl there.  But the funny thing is, is if you look at the size of the ties Rob Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, and all the wolf pack boys were wearing...you'll notice that it's about the same size as Russ & his groomsmen's ties!!!  =)  heeheehee.  We're totally cool!  ;)  Check it out:



No comments:

Post a Comment