On the BIG DAY, Russ joined Pete and his groomsmen for a man-brunch at the hotel buffet. ;)
During that time, I read my book and wandered the streets of Richmond trying to find a liquor store. I had a feeling those boys would be all nervous while they were getting ready and I thought a little rum and coke might help alleviate those jitters. ;) Pete and Rob couldn't drink b/c they would turn red, but the other guys did! =
At around 2:30 Pete and Jess had their "First Look" photos. Of course, I didn't bring my stupid camera! duh! After we saw their first look, Russ and I headed back upstairs so that we could finish getting ready!
Here's some pics post-getting ready, but pre-"First Look":
Since Russ was an usher, we got to the UBC Boathouse early and he started greeting ppl and directing them to the ceremony location. I just hung out w/ family. =) Before we knew it, the ceremony was about to start:
It was a bit warm, which is probably why Rob was making a funny face. ;)
Here's Jessica looking like a stunningly beautiful bride:
And I snapped a picture of Russ trying to take a pic w/ his iPhone! heehee
Here's Rob bringing the rings over to them:
Rob was going to show us the rings earlier (at the First Look), but since we were on a pier, he didn't show us the rings for fear that they would drop through the planks! ;)
And now they're married:
I had to get a pic of the two ushers:
It was really beautiful to see the sunset in the background while everyone was giving their toasts.
And then Pete & Jess had a surprise for us! They did a dance for us (from the Winter Olympics). I don't really know what it was called:
It was super cute and EVERYONE got into the dance!! Afterwards, the party REALLY started and that's when all the drinking and dancing took place! You can totally see the difference in Russ (from his usher duties to the end of the night)! ;) That's a sign of everyone having a GREAT TIME!! =)
Congrats Pete & Jess!!! We had a GREAT time at your wedding!!
No comments:
Post a Comment