Saturday, April 10, 2010

49 Days Until....

According to The Knot, it's 49 days until the BIG DAY!!!  That's basically in 7 weeks!!!!  And now the countdown begins....

Ironically, the stress/panic attacks that was plaguing me at the beginning of March (with the wedding in 3 months), haven't been affecting me recently!  It's probably b/c I met w/ Kelley following the panic attacks, met w/ her again at the mock-up, and will be meeting w/ her again soon!  Not to mention, we've been busy little wedding bees!!!  =)

The latest report is that we have even more things checked off the wedding list!!!  We ordered our favors the other day.  =D  I LOVE THEM and you will too!!!  =)  YAY!!!

We've been receiving our RSVP cards and I've been immediately entering the # + the entree + creating a possible seating chart.  (More on the seating chart in a diff entry).  WE LOVE how ppl have been responding with "cow" instead of "beef."  It cracks me up!!!

The Rehearsal Dinner Location and menu has been set.  We just need to figure out the drink situation!

Russ spent a lot of time coming up with the cutest Table Numbers ideas!!!  It's actually quite cute and it totally fits w/in our theme and Russ' life!  =)

We came up with cool little things to include in our menu cards.  Russ' original idea for the menu cards was sort of vetoed by me b/c I was afraid no one would get it except him.  So, I spent some time coming up with the idea.  You'll see at the wedding!  ;)

Dave McCall has been diligently working on our wedding outline and sharing all his thoughts with us!!  He's so awesome and we can't wait for him to marry us!!! 

As the date gets closer, we get more and more excited!!  Seriously, I'm not sure if we're more excited about getting married or more excited about finally revealing all of our wonderfully talented vendors' abilities to make our random, all-over-the-place vision come true!!!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment