*sigh* I must have spoken too soon when I said I knew which veil and which hair accessory I wanted and I just needed to order it!!! Since then, I've contacted the girl 4 times (after already making an initial contact and talking to her over email), and have been completely ignored. :( boo.
Under most circumstances, I wouldn't be phased by this kind of set-back b/c I'm accustomed to going-with-the-flow, being an atty and all...but since I had devoted a total of at least 48 hours (if not more) into perusing every single kind of veil out there and every single hair accessory out there, it's a bit frustrating to hear that my 48 hours worth of research (not to mention consultation advice from my mom, my sister and Kelley), may have gone to waste! Seriously.
What can I do tho? I'll give it one more email trial and if she still doesn't respond, then I'll just have to go in search of the perfect veil and hair accessory again! Or maybe I'll just forego the veil and hair accessory? ;) *sigh* boo to the minor set-back! But what's a wedding w/out some drama!!! =) At least the drama is just my veil and hair accessory. Could be much worse...like suddenly, there was a giant recall on beef and no one could order "cow" anymore! ;) I'll take a veil/hair accessory set-back any day! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment