Monday, April 5, 2010

Busy Little Wedding Bees

After my multiple breakdowns and Kelley and Russ coming to the rescue...I think I finally got my act together!  Thinking back on it...I'm not sure why I was even having the breakdowns!  Seriously!  I have the uber-organized and on top of things Kelley on my side.  And I have the uber-supportive Russ on my side.  I shouldn't have had the meltdowns!!

But it was probably due to all the stress from work and trying to figure out how I was going to handle working 12+ hour days and get all the wedding things done!  After this weekend, I think we've crossed off many more things off of the list!  We were busy little wedding bees!  For example...

Veil - I know what I want now; I just need to get it.

Shoes - I know which one I want now; I just need to convince Russ that I ABSOLUTELY NEED those shoes.  ;)  But don't worry, I have a back-up shoe plan, in case Russ vetoes it!  ;)

Russ' Outfit - Completed!  After spending countless hours roaming stores from Beverly Hills to Costa Mesa and back, we finally located the PERFECT complement to Russ' suit!  =)  Now Russ' outfit is completed!

Presents - During the countless hours of roaming the stores from Beverly Hills to Costa Mesa and back, I was multi-tasking and got tons of ideas for the necessary present-giving.  Now...we just need to buy it!

Jewelry - GEEZ!  This was the most difficult.  I perused TONS of websites and looked at tons of different pictures and finally narrowed it down to a few items.  This project probably took me days!!!  And then my mom, the best deal-getting shopper I know (right next to my sister and Anita), goes to the mall and finds a beautiful necklace for me.  She spent probably an hour on this project and finds it!  I should just enlist my mom for all the necessary shopping expeditions.  duh.

Card Box - purchased and should arrive shortly!

Ring Bearer Pillow - purchased and should arrive shortly!

Hair Accessory - This was also a difficult project!  But again, after spending days perusing various websites and getting tons of different ideas, I finally picked which one I want; just need to get it.  =)

I told you we've been busy little wedding bees!  And that's in addition to being busy little worker bees!  Thank goodness for online shopping!!!  Makes shopping at midnight pretty simple!  =)  BBUUUUZZZZZZZ.  Bzzzzzz!

2 comments: