I'm generally a very good planner...always planning ahead and trying to make things as super efficient as possible. Of course, I have my moments of complete laziness or procrastination as well...but generally...efficiency!
For some rzn, tho, I forgot how close it is to the wedding and didn't take into account the shipping time involved in ordering for things online. For some things, it can take up to 2 weeks to arrive! Not to mention, the time it takes to make it (like up to 2 weeks)! Dang it! I'm hoping that all the things I ordered online in the last several weeks will arrive by 5/15. That will give me enough time to hate it and find another one. ;) But if it doesn't come by then, I'm hoping it'll get here by 5/26 and that I love it.
Wishing for the best outcome for all of my online orders! 5/15. 5/15. I'm going to start a chant right now! 5/15. 5/15. 5/15.
No comments:
Post a Comment