Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our Hilarious Invites And The Responses!!!

I didn't take close-up pictures of the invites yet b/c I wanted ppl to have the opportunity to receive it first and be surprised!  So...here's the post about our invites!!!  ;)

I can't seem to ever get the pics to turn the right way...but that's the front of our envelope!


Tiselle printed the envelope w/ the pretty design where our front label would go!  It was PERFECT!!!  My mom wondered how it was done sooo perfectly!  heehee  =)

This is our invite:


We took pics of ourselves and Tiselle filled it in and accentuated certain things to make it look like us!  I LOVE how Russ' hair is messy w/ his cowlicks!!  His cousin even commented on it!  ;)  I asked Tiselle to make me look like I have LONG eyelashes b/c I do!  ;)

Then we have our RSVP cards.  Again, I can't get the stupid pic to turn right!  BOO!!


We totally LOVE how Tiselle made a full cow, full fish and broccoli to represent our entree choices!  hahaha.  And to go w/ our theme, Tiselle wrote "Yes!" and "Oh No!" instead of "delightfully accepts" or "regretfully declines."  We just LOVE it!  =)

Then, we had our guests list songs, artists or words of wisdom as we embark on our marriage!  =)  Everything is just soooo perfect!


Alright....so now for the words of wisdom that we've received!  We received some really impressive and awesome advice!  Some made me laugh my head off!  ;)  I couldn't take pics of all of them b/c some of our friends have slightly poor handwriting skills.  ;)  But here's some:


"The secret to a successful, lasting marriage is simple.  'When your spouse says jump, don't ask why, but rather 'how high?''"


After listing the songs, we get this advice:  "Always love and humor each other....Don't take one another for granted!"  =)


Words of Wisdom:  "We were told to take timeouts in your arguments, hold hands, then continue.  It definitely diffuses things!"

And here is MY FAVORITE ONE!!!!  ;)


"YOUR WIFE IS ALWAYS RIGHT!"  That's right, Russ!  I'm always right and I will always be right!!!  hahaha.

We are totally LOVING the responses!!  THANKS for all the wonderful advice!!  And THANK YOU Tiselle for our most awesome-est invites!!!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment